OBAR AS focuses on services related to operators and service companies who's mission is to best possible fully understand and develop their Assets. In this topic the system integration often evolves from understanding the methodology behind Reservoir and Process Monitoring relating to Real time Processes.
Today a modern terminology is the use of "e-Field concept" with the principal aim of enhancing the Recovery of hydrocarbons in place. Key personnel in OBAR has more than 14 years experience in system definitions and implementation solutions of automated surveillance with real time monitoring systems.
The Usage of data:
- Turning data into valuable information and operational use.
- Implementation of measured data into a production optimisation perspective.
- System integration into Real Time Data Centres.
- Project Management / participating in teams studying topics as listed below.
Completion / Well Systems with Monitoring
- Smart Wells Configurations and conceptual design.
- Conventional wells with permanent monitoring system configuration
- Leak detection systems
- Subsea Well Interpretation and set up
- Subsea Hydroacoustic System definitions
- Subsea Integration Methodology for Monitoring purposes
- Fiber Optic Measurement System
- Well Integration and Well Barrier Measurements
Interpretation and usage of downhole data
Economic Evaluation of downhole methods
Optimum Tool selection and position
IPR and History Matching techniques
Fluid Evaluation Methods
Analysis tool packages
Fiber Optic Pipeline survey for leak detection
Integration of Data Management into Scada systems
Leak detection systems
Courses and Lecturing:
Guest Lecturing in selected reservoir and Subsea application topics for Companies and Educational Institutions.